A. The bug/issue
- What you did: Went to manage my configurations, to save my configuration.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: Before saving the configuration, i tried to make a new folder by clicking on new folder, in the manage my configuration window.
- What you expected to happen or see: To see a new folder created. It was created, but not visible in the save configuration window. So i couldn’t same my configuration there.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: No. I just have to create the folder ahead of time before saving my configuration.
- If its a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: N/A
- Details & exact version of any software (except CIS) involved (with download link unless malware): N/A
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen:Just go to more, manage my configuration, hit export, then try to make a new folder using the new folder icon.
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): ???
B. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Miroku4444/Forum%20Pics/comodo1.jpg
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: n/A
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs: N/A
- A CIS config report or file. ??
- Crash or freeze dump file:N/A
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version.
C. Your set-up
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: Firewall only version 5.8.213334.2131
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4:no
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: n/a
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:no
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: n/a
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): no
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=safe mode, Sandbox=off , Firewall =custom policy, AV = not installed
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows XPSP3 \32-bit\Administrator
- Other security and utility software currently installed: Norton, system explorer, Process Lasso
- Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed:none
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): none
Was working before, problem started with version 5.8.21334.2131