i’m also able to reproduce it. D+ is disabled, in D+ tab go to the Unrecognized Files, click on Submitted Files tab: voila - CIS 5.5.195786.1383 crashed!
- What you did: Just pushed buttons, switching tabs
- What actually happened or you actually saw: program crashed and error reporter window appeared
- What you expected to happen or see: nothing good
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: does not tried to fix
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: looks loke GUI bug
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link:
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: as above: D+, Unrecognized Files, click on Submitted Files - oops
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): none
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file: cfp.zip
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version.
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: Only Firewall 5.5.195786.1383
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: no
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: from 5 branch
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): no
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=0 , Sandbox=0 , Firewall = 1, AV =0
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Win7 SP1 x64 UAC=0, Admin
- Other security and utility software installed: MBAM
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): none
Error Send attached, was unable to send via e-mail 8( If something wrong in report, pls let me know. Thanks!
[attachment deleted by admin]