"bug" in comodo, per Microsoft? What does that mean?

[font=Verdana]Twice now, after Comodo started a scan, I’ve had a message from Microsoft pop on screen, telling me “we have detected a “bug” in Comodo Anti Birus Software, and needs to close.” ANd it does! What??? Why??? Huh??? Other than that, I am thrilled with Comodo!!!

Can you look in Event Viewer (Control Panel → Administrative Tools) and see what specific Comodo application crashed?

Twice now when I did a scan of ‘my computer’ using Comodo a virus was detected when i try to remove them comodo reports a bug and creates a crash message to comodo and when i try to send the message the it informs me that the msg cannot be send and to find the folder at C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\comodo\cisdumps\cmdagent.zip and request to send this msg to cpfbugs@comodo.com but the file does not exist can you help???

The email address is not working indeed.

Please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Also follow How to determine which file is causing a manual scan to hang to determine what file was causing the scanner to be hung. Please add this information to your bug report.

:smiley: :-TD well i have micsoft essential and comodo anti virus switchs that of and i also want to know i have download a foreign language comodo anti virus so do i uninstall that one and get a new one in english