Buffer Overflow Protection bad design

Yes, that is indeed the case. It seems odd that disabling a control on one link would affect a control on another link. But I guess that is what happens with integration, although if you do want to disable Defense+, you could still run Comodo Memory Firewall. I also have to ask, “What is the point of disabling the Defense + security layer of CIS?”

!ot!

Is RejZoR_MK.II just RejZoR in a new account? Why create a new one?

Beanie

To me that’s question is irrelevant. I don’t disable Defense+, but I know many new users that does it, and for many diferent reasons. I have one question: What is the point of integrate Memory Firewall under CIS (stopping the development of the stand alone version) if Memory Firewall only function with Defense+ enabled? Or you use our HIPS or you don’t will use our Buffer Overflow Protection?

I’ll create a new one for the Dark Knight! ;D

Aaww… why not Robin? Or Catwoman?

:slight_smile:

Robin? I’ll put a smile in his face! :slight_smile:

Catwoman? I’ll get that girl! ;D

I think it is…

I PM’ed RejZor_Mk.II and asked actually… According to RejZor_Mk.II he is “RejZor” but that Acc has got banned… =O By a reason I think is unclear to him, and also to me… =O

Or maby its just some dude that really liked RejZor so he picked a very similar name to his…

Haha =)

I’m afraid not :(. You can test by using COMODO’s BO Tester.

I agree with RejZor, BO Protection should be put in it’s own area/section.

:slight_smile:

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

Get the girl, eh?

You’re into tight leather costumes? :slight_smile:

‘Ladies and gentlemen, we’re tonights entertainment’

It has been decided that Rejzor’s wish be moved to the proper place. The discussion can continue here in the D+ Wishlist.