BSOD Occurs If Malware Process Killed When Sdbxd As Partly Limited [M836]

Thank you for checking this. Please attach the full dump which was created for the BSOD. If your computer was not set to create a BSOD, please alter it so that it does. Minidump files do not contain enough information for the devs to entirely replicate the issue.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

ok ,but how

For instructions on how to set your computer up to create a full dump upon BSOD please see this page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Were you able to create the full dump? If so then please upload it to a file sharing site and put the download link in your first post.

Thanks.

Did not show any information to the blue screen

http://forum.zyzoom.net/attachments/36587/

Okay, seeing as you are able to give me the sample I suppose I will waive the requirement for the dump file. However, if the devs are not able to replicate this they may ask that you create it and send it to them. However, I will forward this to them with the sample attached under the assumption they will be able to replicate this.

By the way, can you please resend me a download link to the malware used for this report? I’m sorry, but I’m not 100% sure at this time which sample was for which, and I do not want to accidentally give them a sample which does not cause this issue.

Thanks.

OK ,The sample has been sent

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

The devs have just responded saying that they have not been able to replicate this issue. They have therefore asked me to request that you make sure your computer is configured to create FULL MEMORY DUMPS in the case of a BSOD. Then, after ensuring it is configured correctly, please replicate this. Then upload the dump file to a file sharing site, such as this one and paste the download link in your reply.

Note that in order to fix this the devs require the full memory dump. No other information will be able to give them enough information to fix this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay

Download Link:
http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4qyx0.rar

The file which you supplied is only about 35MB in size. A full dump should be much larger. Are you sure that your computer is set to create Full Dumps? One page which supplies directions on how to accomplish this can be found here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Actually, I have found a simpler guide. It can be found here. Also, if setting it to create a Complete Dump results in no dump being created, the reason is likely that there is not enough space left on the disk for the dump. Therefore, if that ends up being the case, set it to create a kernel dump. This will hopefully have enough information.

Thank you.

I can not UPLOAD large files online because of the weak in the city where I live

I have given you a link to sample WHY company employees Comodo does not work for the test sample to UPLOAD themselves because the file requires hours

The devs have not been able to replicate this on their systems. This is why they need the dump. It will allow them to figure out what’s actually going on.

If uploading a Complete dump is not possible for you, then perhaps it is possible to replicate this and create a kernel dump. If you can upload a kernel dump, but not a full dump, I can forward that to them in the hopes it will contain enough information.

By the way, to make the dump file as small as possible (although it will still be very large) try to replicate this with as few programs running as possible. The more memory which is being used the larger the dump file will be.

Thank you.

The problem is not solved in the new version >:(

Considering the message above, you could not expect any fix available :-\

As I mentioned above, the devs have not been able to replicate this from the information you have provided. That is why they asked me to ask you to replicate it and provide either a kernel dump or a complete dump (the complete dump is preferable). Only if you can provide those do they stand a chance at fixing this. However, note that a complete dump is preferable as a kernel dump may or may not provide enough information.

Thank you.

I tested malware for many computer and the same result
This link malware anyone who wants to test:
Mod edit: Malware link removed.

I’m sorry, but I had to remove the malware link from your above post. Malware links cannot be directly posted in the forum. However, anyone who would like to test this can contact either sd ahmad or myself for a download link for the malware in question.

If you are able to replicate the BSOD please ensure that your computer is set up to make a Complete Dump (instructions can be found here. Then upload the dump to a file sharing site, such as this one and paste the download link in your reply.

Thank you.

Would it be possible to give me the file via pm ? I’ll try later tonight under Vista x64 and will be able to get requested full dump IF bug is replicated.

Thanks.