BSOD encountered when resetting sandbox after running malware FV: 5[M581][V6]

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic subject, NOT here.

• Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
    Yes, every time.
  • If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
    I downloaded a piece of malware, which devs will find attached to this post. (The malware name is spywar134). Then, after unzipping it, right-click on the executable and select the option to “Run in COMODO Sandbox”. Then, wait until there is a firewall alert. Block this (but do not kill the process) and then reset the sandbox. There will be a BSOD.
  • If not obvious, what U expected to happen:
    The FV Sandbox should always be able to Reset successfully, regardless of what is running inside.
  • If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?:
    NA
  • Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
    NA
  • Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc:
    I’m not sure. Perhaps it’s an incompatibility between the FV Sandbox and a driver on my computer.
  • Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware)
    I have attached the diagnostics file (run while the malware was still running in the FV sandbox) and the KillSwitch process dump (run while the malware was still running in the FV sandbox). I have uploaded the full dump file to this page.
    [/ol]

B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration:
CIS version 6.2.285401.2860
Default Configuration

• Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
    Default Configuration
    However, I had to disable the AV and the Cloud lookup so it wouldn’t automatically flag the file as dangerous and remove it.
  • Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
    Default Configuration
    However, I had to disable the AV and the Cloud lookup so it wouldn’t automatically flag the file as dangerous and remove it.
  • Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?:
    No, this was a clean install.
    [li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
    NA
    [/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
    No
    [li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
    NA
    [/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
    Windows 7 x64 (fully updated), UAC disabled, Real System, run as administrator.
  • Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS:
    a) None b) None
    [/ol]

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is a duplicate of bug 576.

Thus, I will move this report to Resolved.