BSOD After Installing CIS (When Strting Computer But Sometimes After) [V6][M660]

. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol][/li]- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:It occurs almost every time the computer restarts, and if it can start, it will happen some time after.

• If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
    a: I installed CIS
    b:There is a BSOD almost every time windows starts
    However, sometimes the BSOD occurs in different moments, such sometimes it will it let me work for 5-20 minutes and then BSOD.
  • If not obvious, what U expected to happen: I expected from CIS to work fine
  • If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: I don;t know exact if there is a software compatibility
  • Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: i don’t know
  • Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: evry time i restart the comoputer, a blue screen appeared:(
    [/ol]

B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: CIS 6.3 CONFIGURATION DEFAULT

• Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: DEFAULT I DIDN’T CHANGE THE DEFAULT CONFIGURATION
  • Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): NO I DIDN’T MAKE CHANGE
  • Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?: NO I INSTALLED CIS 6.3 THE LAST VERSION FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE
    [li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?: I TRIED TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN BUT I RECIEVE A BLUE SCREEN EVERY TIME I TRIED.
    [/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO i didn’t import
    [li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
    [/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used: WINDOWS 7, 32 BIT, ADMINISTRATOR ACOUNT
  • Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a=none b=none
    [/ol]

the proces lists for the computer with blue screen:
http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/adf94u9zYu2XY
http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/84e1daOMTXMVs
http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/a6c36k4s_SOIb
the full dump file:
http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1ZqPt3npo.DMP

I think that erorr is from my driver. I used an driver for my videocard that is created for Windows Vista. Now I have instalated Windows 7. The blue screen appears after I install the CIS 6.3

Okay, this is certainly a serious issue. I will forward to the devs as quickly as I can, and mark this as a critical bug.

However, I first need you to edit your first post so that it is using the format provided here. Just copy the code and paste it into your first post. Then type your responses after the columns. To see how it will look use the preview button.

Also attach a process list from one of the computers experiencing this and a diagnostics report from the same computer. In addition please set your computer to create full kernal dumps. Then, after getting a BSOD again, upload the dump file to a file sharing site, such as this one and paste the download link in your first post. If you cannot replicate this to get a Full Dump, then please attach the MiniDump file, which has already been created.

BSOD are notoriously difficult to replicate unless all of the above information is given. However, I am absolutely willing to walk you through whichever steps seem tricky. Feel free to ask me whichever questions you wish, either through the forum or via PM. I’m absolutely willing to help as I really want this issue to get fixed for you.

Thank you.

If you cannot reproduce this please at least attach the actual MiniDump file to your first post. This has crucial information which is required by the devs.

Also, attach the diagnostics report and the KillSwitch Process Dump to your first post.

Also, thank you for using the required format. However, there are still many sections which are left blank. Please ensure that you have filled out all sections of the format.

If you have any questions be sure to let me know.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

I will now move this to the Non-Format Verified board.

Topics in this board are rarely looked at by the devs, and even if they are it is unlikely the devs can fix the bugs reported. The reason is that putting bug reports in the required format, with the required files, ensures that the devs have enough information to understand and identify the bug. Thus, without this it becomes very difficult to replicate a bug such as yours.

To get your report forwarded to the devs please attach the files I requested, and fill out the rest of the information in the format. Then send me a PM.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

The process list is very helpful.

However, can you please also answer the blank responses in your first post, and attach the MiniDump file to the first post? I still need those in order to forward this to the devs.

Thanks.

Great, I now have almost everything I need to forward this to the devs.

However, there’s just a few things I need to clarify. First, please list all antivirus products which you had previously installed on this computer, but have now removed.

The other thing is that I’m a little confused about when the BSOD occurs. After installing CIS, does this happen each time your computer tries to start up, or does the BSOD occur at a different time? Being able to tell the devs exactly when the BSOD occurs is very helpful.

I’ll move this back to the normal bug reporting board. Then, once you have answered the two questions I asked for above, I can forward this to the devs.

Thank you.

I used acronis to recover my partitions with windows. but i never put antivirus on my backup. so i recover all my programs(without antivirus) and then i install wich antivirus i want(for example now when comodo crashed i used avira free antivirus or bitdefender free antivirus. i tell you that when recover my backup first I install Comodo and comodo makes blue screen. Every time occurs BLUE SCREEN when i start my windows, but sometimes blue screen occurs in different moments(imediattly when I started windows or it let me work for 5-20 minutes and then occurs BlueScren).Every time when I install codomo it make blue screen. if i restart computer, CIS make blue screen every time when i start my computer. then i recover my backup with acronis and i install avira or bitdefender:(… I tell you that even I install only firewall component from CIS 6.3(and ather version -version tried v 6.0255… of firewall.) it make blue screen.

Thank you. I have now updated the first post. Please look it over and make sure that the information in it is as accurate as possible. I will now forward this to the devs, so this is the information they will be looking at while attempting to fix this. Thus, the more accurate the description, the more likely it is they can solve the problem.

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I change my network card with other one. Now I have no problems. Thank you!

Thank you for checking this. I have now closed this in the tracker, and will now move this to Resolved.

Thanks.