Brsrs Do Not Run Correctly as FV and diagnostic cannot fix errors [M939]

I’m not sure. What other problems are you experiencing on your computer?

I just did a clean install of CIS 7 and the diagnostics is reporting an error that it cannot fix. Here is my Cis report file.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Are you experiencing the other problems which josip is experiencing? These are described in A7 in the first post and are about how Firefox and Chrome do not work correctly when sandboxed. If not then please let me know and create a new bug report for your issue.

Thanks.

No, I’m not having any issues that I can see but the diagnostics found errors with CIS that it could not fix, what should I do?

Please start a new bug report. We can discuss this there.

Thanks.

Here, I have attached here a report of a self-diagnosis.

Thank you. I’ll now explain how to collect the last two pieces of information. Now please open IE11 in the sandbox such that it is causing problems.

Then, open the main CIS window. Then flip the window to the Tasks side. Then go to the Advanced Tasks section. Then left click on the icon for Watch Activity. This will download, install, and then open KillSwitch. After KillSwitch is open left-click on the menu labeled KillSwitch and select “Save Current View”. This will save the running processes to a file. You should put that file in a zip file and attach it to your next reply.

Then, with KillSwitch still running, right-click on any of the processes. Then select “Create Dump” and then “Create Full Dump”. This will create a relatively large file. To submit this one, upload it to a file sharing site (such as this one) and paste the download link in your next reply.

Let me know once you have gotten both of these files, or if you have any questions.

Thank you.

I made it in the Appendix of this post is a zip file with a report from the killswitch, a full dump I was unable to make it appear an error message, and the error appears when I do not go to the full dump, but on the other dump

the following message below this will attach a screenshot of the error message when you try to make a dump

dump error

I tried again and has now made a full dump, I’m going to upload it …

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Link for full dump Killswitch:

http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4zm8e.dmp

comodo registry export 3 file in map

Thank you. I’ve updated the first post and the tracker with this new information.

What exactly was exported for this? Sorry, I’m a little confused.

Thanks.

registry keys asked me comodo moderator that they send him …

Okay. I have now attached that to the first post as well. Thanks for explaining.

Ok, thanks .
:slight_smile:

comodo link checker report

I have added that to the first post as well.