Breaking toughest encryption using acoustic cryptanalysis and/or power analysis

I must admit that I did thought of all of these methods in theory.

This is kind of old news,
" Security researchers have successfully broken one of the most secure encryption algorithms, 4096-bit RSA, by listening – yes, with a microphone — to a computer as it decrypts some encrypted data. The attack is fairly simple and can be carried out with rudimentary hardware. "
[Source] [Article] [CVE-2013-4576]

" Q9: How vulnerable are other algorithms and cryptographic implementations?
This is an open research question. Our attack requires careful cryptographic analysis of the implementation, which so far has been conducted only for the GnuPG 1.x implementation of RSA. Implementations using ciphertext blinding (a common side channel countermeasure) appear less vulnerable. "

However,
In August 2014, another paper was published about an attack to additional physical channels and (in some settings) reduces key extraction time to a few seconds.
" If the attacker can measure clockrate-scale (GHz) power leakage, then traditional power analysis may also be very effective, and far faster. However, this is foiled by the common practice of filtering out high frequencies on the power supply. "
[Source]

" Q10: How vulnerable are other algorithms and cryptographic implementations?
This is an open research question. Our attack requires careful cryptographic analysis of the implementation, which so far has been conducted only for the GnuPG 1.x implementation of RSA. Implementations using ciphertext blinding (a common side channel countermeasure) appear less vulnerable. We have, however, observed that GnuPG’s implementation of ElGamal encryption also allows acoustically distinguishing keys. "

I tried not to clutter this topic with uber technical information.