Booted from Internet! [Resolved]

Hi All,
Im new to a firewall of this type but I think Ive narrowed my problem to this, so Im hoping you can give me some advice on how to stay connected online!
I was using the custom setting, when I fist come online it will ask me to allow what i need to get online… the problem im having is that about every 20 mins I get kicked offline and have to reboot to get back on. I talked to my isp and all my signals are strong and to check and see if it was Comodo doing this i lowered my setting to “Allow All”. Since i lowered it Ive not been kicked off one time… the problem with that Im not getting the protection I need Im sure. Do you ahve any suggestions for me?
I hope this made some sense!
Thank you
Susie

Greetings!

What version of the firewall are you using?
Have you granted svchost.exe access to the Internet on port 53(DNS),67(DHCP) and 68(DHCP)? If not, then try and see if it solves the problem. Svchost.exe needs access to the Internet to obtain/update the IP-adress.

Cheers,
Ragwing

:BNC Yippie!! Thank you for the advice, Im not sure i allowed everthing i needed to but after you reply I made sure all of the above were allowed and all systems seem to running fine now! Thank you again for your help!
Take care
Susie

No problem. I’m glad it worked for you.
I’ll go ahead and mark this thread as resolved. If you get new problems with this, and need this topic opened again, PM me or another moderator with a link to this topic.

Cheers,
Ragwing