BoClean in a non-profit organization

Hello,

I am trying to find out if you can use BoClean in a non-profit organization (church). Especially if you use it on more than one computer. The license agreement is a bit confusing to me and I am having trouble figuring out whether or not this would be allowed.

Thank you,
Kyle

Welcome To The Forum

Yes, You can use it for your Church’s Computer

CG

Cool,

Thanks very much for the info. If it is separately downloaded and installed on 4 different computers at the church, would that also be ok?

The reason I ask is that the license agreement says something about being installed on a single computer. In fact what it says is that you can install it “on a single personal computer and to make one backup copy of the Program, provided that: (i) the Program is installed on only one personal computer”.

Thanks again for the help.

Yes, It Would Be Fine :slight_smile:

I My Self Installed BOClean / CIS On Over Hundreds Of PC’s

CG

Very good, thanks again CG.

I have also installed CIS already on these machines, and am going to add BOClean. I have used Comodo firewall before, but I don’t know much about the capabilities of the a/v scanning engine. I hope that this will be sufficient to protect these computers from threats. There was one that was totally loaded with viruses and spyware/malware before I cleaned it up and installed CIS. It had, I’ll just say a “competing free anti-virus program” installed previously, which had allowed a lot of infections through.

Kyle

Kyle,

There are no “Conflicts”
Since BOClean is basically made for “adding to AV/AS” It will not conflict it should run smoothly
If So, Please Post Here And I’ll Resolve Them Immediatley

CG