BOClean and limited accounts [Resolved]

How does BOClean handle limited accounts?

Thanks.

Has to be installed under Administrator/Owner in XP, and “Run as Admin” in Vista. AFAIK, it should work on a limited account; just can’t be installed there…

LM

I don’t have Vista but it runs fine as a Limited user in XP. All you need to do is make sure that the security settings for the folder at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BOC422 is changed to give “Modify” and “Write” rights to the Limited users.

I have not yet tried the new Comodo version as I’m running 4.22 and it will apparently still be “current” for XP. But since Kevin has said Vista compatibility and some Comodo identifications are the only differences, I assume 4.23 will be the same in this respect.

Thanks for the input, HAN (and welcome to the forums!). tgell, does that help you?

LM

Thanks Han and Little Mac for the input. If I have any other issues, I am sure there will be help on this forum. Again, thanks for all of your help. (R)

Very good, tgell ~

I’ll mark the topic as “Resolved” and close it. If you have further questions on this and need it reopened, just PM a Moderator (please include a link) and we’ll be glad to do so.

LM