Blogspot problems [Solved]

Hello, sorry for my english :embarassed:
I have actually version of Comodo Dragon.

I have problems with Blogspot comments. I choose Google account, writing comment, send, and… nothing. My comment lost. BUT when I choose nick/url I can writing and posting them everywhere in blogspot. Please help me :cry:
Mod edit: Added solved to the topic title, Captainsticks.

your English is fine. Probably not the answer your looking for, but some websites will accept posts/downloads only from Internet Explorer. Why ? I’m unsure. That may not be your problem because I only know about five or six specific sites that behave that way. GameCopyWorld would be an example. Try IE and see if it works.

I used Firefox, Maxthon, Opera and only with Comodo Dragon is problem. Internet Explorer is ok too.

Hi and welcome wavyhairlady,
Please try disabling ‘Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header)’, found under privacy in the advanced settings.

If it still fails, try temporarily disabling your extensions.

Kind regards.

I disabled all my extensions and… it works! :o Thank you so much! :-TU

You are welcome, now you could enable the extensions individually and find the culprit. :slight_smile:

Kind regards.

PrivDog makes a problem :slight_smile:

Some sites fail to function correctly if ‘Realtime 3rd party cookie blocking’ is enabled under PrivDogs preferences.
It might be the reason.