blocked, but NOT blacklisted number

above (hidden) number not blacklisted. so why its blocked by CMS ?
FYI that number not saved on my contact list :slight_smile:
CMS version : forum test version 2.2

It’s apparently been a feature since 1.x though this was the first time i noticed it.

this is the 2nd time it happened.
few weeks ago 1st time i notice this but i don’t care about this. BUT NOW this happen again.

disappointed again after miscall silent problem

A far as I can tell it doesn’t actually block the calls. It simply lists numbers there when they’ve hung up after one ring and it doesn’t block any further calls from that number. Think of it more as an event log. Can you confirm if they rang and hung up? Did your phone ring? I tested it with work’s numbers where I rang myself and hung up multiple times from multiple numbers and hung up after one ring. The numbers were listed there and then I rang again, again phone rings and I can answer or with no issues. So although the numbers appear there the person can still get through. What’s good is if this keeps happening from a junk caller you can add them to the black list etc.

Eric

yes, only one rang & then hangup.

but i can’t tell him to call again for comodo block test. because it’s unknown number. if i know him, i’ll definitely do that for you.

and sorry to tell you, i uninstalled comodo mobile security & installed avast :frowning: i was happy with comodo. but after all these sh!ts happen to me… like miss call silent & now this. i have to move something else. please keep improve comodo mobile security, one day i’ll back to you <3

as always i trust comodo Firewall & antivirus <3

A far as I can tell it doesn't actually block the calls. It simply lists numbers there when they've hung up after one ring and it doesn't block any further calls from that number. Think of it more as an event log.

That’s exactly how it works :-TU