Bitdefender Antivirus 2011 Free Edition on Bitdefender Brasil Site

Bitdefender 2011 Free Edition on Brasil Site. Realtime Protection - Antivirus, Antiphishing, Antirootkit,etc.

I guess the GUI will not be in english. The FAQ mentions its free for 3 years. Dont know it will be further free by just free registration or after 3 years updates will be stopped. Didn’t find much info. Just thought to share with you frds.

Thanxx
Naren

Weird. ??? I guess they don’t care much for English audiences. :frowning:

I would be careful. Three years for free… something is a bit fishy. 1year? okey that I buy and maybe 2years

You can see it for yourself. Go to the bitdefender site and change the country to brasil. I assume Varredura em tempo real is real time protection?

I think the free version has some sort of realtime protection but I am not sure. The free version is though to be a on-demand scanner and nothing more.

Regards,
Valentin

The English version certainly is. I’m pretty sure that bitdefender does not have free real time protection. (Though the Brazilian version seems to be exempt from this)

There are 2 videos on youtube on malware prevention effectiveness of Bitdefender Antivirus 2011 Free.
I guess the Realtime Protection is too limited. This product is not worth installing. In 1 video Malwarebytes found 171 infections & other video too it found app. same no. of infections.

Thanxx
Naren