Baidu Antivirus 2013 Free (beta)

in the english baidu antivirus Forum they try to care about problems right now.
seems that the update works now. today i got the update from wednesday. But that must still be better in future, daily updates like u said already.

[attachment deleted by admin]

i got new answer from Baidu engineer:

Thank you very much. Because of your feedback, we find a big bug. We have update servers in many place, and we did not update md5 sign database of servers in your place. We had update md5 sign database of your place at afternoon. You can update new md5 sing database to 2013/8/12(sc.ini file, Version=2111310862). Just click “Update” button.

it seems it was a bug in some servers and they had fixed that now. see wilders too Baidu Antivirus 2013 | Page 23 | Wilders Security Forums

if someone still have update problems, then contact bav@baidu.com.

They seem to be solving their update problems. Not only that, apparently db updates will be daily soon.

I installed Baidu yesterday, Sept. 23rd, 10:19:28 PM and and I am awaiting an antivirus database update, but for now, Sept.24th, 4:39:00 PM, when I mouse over the Avira umbrella, I am getting same database (Sept. 23rd, 10:19:28 PM) I will keep it installed for another day,…and check for an automatic update, HOWEVER, this update problem should have been corrected before it came out of Beta…It is being recognized by Comodo as a safe application, and recognized by Windows in security center as an allowed application, and IT SHOULD NOT BE…An antivirus that is released from Beta Should NOT require me to contact Baidu’s tech support, or administrator for help…period NO DATABASE UPDATE: NO PROTECTION: PERIOD…I have installed this program several times over the last month, as it has promise, and is very, VERY light, but this virus database update has been a problem from the start, as it STILL IS. The Baidu Forum is littered with complaints about this, right up until TODAY. I am surprised that Windows and Comodo have been so permissive of allowing this antivirus as a trusted application.