1. Diagnostics report as attachment to your post
All files available here: http://goo.gl/kIwDtd
¤ Complete Dump 1.7z (Complete dump file) - [BSOD] SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ewusbwwan.sys)
¤ Complete Dump 2.7z (Complete dump file) - [BSOD] BAD_POOL_CALLER
¤ Memory dump.7z (Automatic memory dump file) - [BSOD] BAD_POOL_CALLER
¤ Minidump 1.7z - [BSOD] SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ewusbwwan.sys)
¤ Minidump 2.7z - [BSOD] BAD_POOL_CALLER
¤ Minidump 3.7z - [BSOD] BAD_POOL_CALLER
¤ Screenshot.7z - screenshot of [BSOD] BAD_POOL_CALLER
¤ Situation description.7z - full situation description
Can anyone let me know if these files are no longer needed?
2. The full product and its version
COMODO Internet Security 7.0.317.0.312140.4101
3. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one.
Windows 8.1 Pro / 32-bit / Real machine
4. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?
5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?
6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed.
Zemana AntiLogger Free (active)
7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step.
=== START ===
- Windows Firewall Disabled
- Internet Connection Enabled
- Language seletected: English (United States)
3.1 Installer: Cloud Based Behavioral Analysis Enabled
3.2 Installer: Send anonymous program usage Enabled
3.3 Opt-in: Antivirus + Firewall
3.4 Opt-out: GeekBuddy, Dragon Browserm Privdog, Secure DNS
3.5 Do not show alerts that request…Enabled
3.6 I want to help by settings my home page: Disabled
→ Agree and Install
→ Would you like to continue: Yes
Installing… (everything fine)
Internet Connection turned off automatically during installation
Installation finished: closed offer pop-up
GUI started with widget
TASK aborted automatically: signature update and initial scan
Internet still turned off
COMODO requests restart: Restart Now
Computer restarted successfully
Internet is off
Enabling internet connection
Internet connection enabled
Crashed: BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ewusbwwan.sys)
- New Complete memory dump file created
- New Minidump file created
Internet connection now disabled…
== Automatic memory dump Enabled
So far no crashes (internet turned off)
Started TELE2 Mobile Partner program
Behavior blocker isolated Tele2 Mobile Partner (internet connection program GUI)
Internet connection Enabled
– One minute later –
Crashed: BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER)
- New Automatic memory dump file created
- New Minidump file created
=== END ===
8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps.
First time: BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ewusbwwan.sys)
Second time: BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER
9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious)
Everything is fine without Firewall installation.