Backups not visible in task scheduler

Hi,
When a backup task (folder backuped to network for instance) is created, there are three steps. In the last step you can select either “Save as custom profile” or “Schedule your backup job”.

If I select “Schedule your backup job” everything seems to work fine. A job is created in windows task scheduler as expected.

However if I select “Save as custom profile” and the do the scheduling via the “Shortcuts” tab, no job appears in windows task scheduler. Why?

I use Win7 home.

/Jonas

Hi,

What type of schedules did you select in both cases?

Thanks

It doesn’t seem to matter what kind of schedule. If you have saved the backup as a custom profile under the shortcuts tab and the try to schedule it by pressing the clock symbol it doesn’t create a job in windows task manager. I’ve tried to schedule it to run once (one hour into the future) or schedule it weekly on mondays at 3 AM. It just simply doen’t create a job.

Om the other hand if I schedule it with the clock symbol directly after defining the tree steps under the backup tab (without saving it) then it creates a job and executes the backup.
/Jonas

We are looking into this issue. It will be fixed in next release.

Thanks