Backup failed; need administrator rights

I am using COMODO BackUp 4.0.7.14 on Windows 7. When I back up to a file on the E: drive on my system (which is one of the two hard drives on the system), backup and restore work fine. When I try to back up to a removable hard drive attached to H:, the backup aborts:

Backup failed with code 55. Please restart under administrator rights.

I am always logged in as Administrator with administrator rights, so I don’t know why it is objecting.

Thanks for your help!

Do you have UAC on?
Please post the logs in %TEMP%\ComodoLogsFolder (compressed) after you reproduce the error again.

Thanks

UAC Settings is set to one step below “Always notify”: “Default: Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer.”

Attached is the log file from trying to back up to this removable drive this morning.

Thank you for your help!

[attachment deleted by admin]

You can make sure that the destination (H:) drive has the proper security rights that should allow creating files on it or you can run CBU.exe as administrator.

When UAC is on, all programs run as limited account no matter if your account type is administrator, unless they explicitly require elevated rights (this is when UAC prompt occurs).

Thanks