Backing up as changes are made to files

I recently installed Comodo. I have a WD brand external hard drive for backups. The Comodo manual states that a backup can be made each time a change is made to a file. It says to select “synchronization mode”. I’ve looked everywhere I could find and cannot find this selection.
This is my first time here and I’m really a novice at this program. I have a few more questions but I’ll start of slow. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Russell

As far as i understand your question (actually not much), it pertains to Comodo Backup where you should ask it:

I do not advocate for real-time synchronization of backups, it could be a hassle with ressources consumption or dealing with opened files.

Why not a simple incremental backup scheduled once a day at a quiet time?

I’m sorry that you didn’t understand my questiion, well actually you did because you answered it, well not really but I do appreciate your opinion and will heed your advice.
Thanks

Hi

Are you using 2.2 or 3.0 version?
If you are using 2.2 version you can find Sync Copy option in Backup Step 2 (backup format)
If you are using 3.0 version, choose advanced mode, then choose files and directories backup and Sync Copy backup format.

Thanks

I’m using 2.2 and I found what you are telling me. Thanks very much Emanuel.

Russell