Aw, Snap!

This may be nothing, but since this is the first time it’s occurring, I thought I should highlight it.

Did a Dragon update a couple of days ago, and since then, the browser has been acting a little erratic. It went a little berserk today. Pages that I was viewing inexplicable crashed at least nine times, and twice, the videos I was viewing used 50% of the CPU resources.

Version:
Comodo Dragon 16.1.1.0
Windows 7 64-bit
WebKit 535.7 (chromium)
JavaScript V8 3.6.6.11
Flash 11,1,102,55
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Comodo_Dragon/16.1.1.0 Chrome/16.0.912.63 Safari/535.7

Right. A few additional information.
•I was drinking coffee during the second video incident.
•Firefox, Safari, Chrome and IE are working fine.
•Prefer blondes.
•Running a pretty solid system, and I don’t think I’ve seen a single application consume 50% of the CPU resources.
•Not limited to Javascript pages or flv.

Let me know if you require further information. Cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]

Third time with the vid ~ 50% CPU usage for a video. Snaphot attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Right. There are clearly issues here, as the problem continues to manifest itself in different pages and sites - intermittently, admittedly. Nevertheless, it disrupts my work needlessly and is starting to annoy me. Additionally, the video playback CPU consumption also continues to border on the ridiculous. I’ve checked six times since posting, and help remains nowhere in sight.

Not worth the hassle, I say. So, Comodo, its been fun, but you’re getting the uninstall.