Avir AntiVirus

I have both comodo CIS and Avir Antir installed on my computer, being that both are the best around,imo. The only problem i am having is that Comodo keeps giving me pop ups saying that an unwanted temp file keeps coming on my computer, but its only been starting since Avir was installed. The way i see it is that both of the programs keep thinking that eachother are virus’s. when the comodo alert pops up, right after a Avir popup will say theres an unwanted file with the same thing about comodo.

i have put that Avir is a trusted application, but idk what to do anymore to fix this, and it is getting on my nerves really quick. Anyway to fix this?

heres some examples of what it picks up:

C:\Windows\Temp\CB4EB8.tmp
C:\Windows\Temp\CB91B7.tmp
C:\ProgramData\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\AVSCAN-20100509-221700-6DB49940\AVSCAN-00000002.tmp
C:\Windows\Temp\CB2092.tmp
C:\ProgramData\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\TEMP\AVSCAN-20100510-120752-32AA7339\AVSCAN-00000002.tmp

and it pops up at least 5-10 times a day

Can you please report any false positives here:

It’s the fastest way to get them fixed. This is (hopefully) just a few false positives that are constantly being inserted into the memory.

These temp files are normal avira behavior during the scan and update process.

They of course are not intercepted if cis av is not used: you should definitely not use 2 resident av at the same time.