Autosandboxed, but screen/webcam capture seem to happen. [Renamed]

Thanks Chiron, much appreciated.

Of course I still fail Screenshots 4a, 4b, 5a, and 5b. Having the scans running didn't seem to affect anything for me. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to try.
Which I think suggests a bug in the anti-screen logging provisions of the sandbox/D+ considering the help text. I realise that this may have been discussed elsewhere, but at least one report of this bug should I think be in the bug reports list, and this is a well researched one. So if that's OK I think it should remain here. And I will, as a precaution draw QA's attention
From hkoj: (a)It failed keylogging test if the D+ (Hook) alert is allowed
This is design behaviour, as I understand it. In CIS D+ restrictions are an integral part of the sandbox. You have probably read the Introduction to the Sandbox by now, but if not it may be worthwhile. It's a sticky in Defence+ Help.
From Moveax: same for me with sandbox on, my webcam is captured. and screen capture : 4a,4b,5a,5b is capturing. without sandbox, webcam is not catpured with clt in sandbox i got 330/340 only impersonation : ExplorerAsParent wasnt detected, it opened IE.
Thanks for the confirmation re screen capture. Regarding Web Cam capture, could you please post steps to replicate (including software cam make model etc), and the rest of the info requested [url=https://forums.comodo.com/bug-report-cis/important-how-to-submit-bugs-read-this-if-you-want-them-fixed-t26980.0.html] here[/url]. Regarding CLT failure, this would be probably best posted in a separate post - there have been several regarding CLT, so please check first.

Thanks everyone for their help, especially some excellent bug documentation. Apart from the info from Moveax, mainly over to the devs now I think.

Best wishes

Mouse

Thanks Mouse1