Autoruns analyser showing photoshop.exe as unknown

Hi,
Thanks for ur reply chiron.
But I am really frustrated with CCE autoruns analyser.
Why does it detect new items everyday?
It detects something one day and some other thing the other day.
I didn’t download anything new.
It just keeps detecting drivers and other stuff.
How come a software produced by comodo is so buggy?(Yeah software do have bugs,but a software that is in existence from so many days shouldn’t have this much serious bugs.)
Isn’t there any solution for this?
And if it keeps detecting new items everyday I must keep analyzing them even thru I didn’t download anything.

Comodo Autoruns does not look at digital signatures.

Also, please see How to Tell if a File is Malicious.

Ok I followed ur step 1 and submitted one of the files to comodo valkyrie(msaccess.exe).
comodo valkyrie says it safe but comodo file intelligence says its unknown.
Now what shall I do??

And I have one more doubt.
Everyone has MSACCESS.EXE on their Pcs(windows users).
Then why is anyone else not noticing this?
Its really weird.

just out of curiosity where is that file located? and is it a windows system file or a program file?

I don’t believe this is true. Access, being an Office component, is not part of a default Windows installation as far as I know.

I don't believe this is true. Access, being an Office component, is not part of a default Windows installation as far as I know.
Most windows users have office,right? Thats what I meant, sorry for not being specific.
just out of curiosity where is that file located? and is it a windows system file or a program file?

Hi wasqji6,
Here’s the location.
Go to program files,open microsoft office,open office11 and you will find MSACCESS.

I had that. But I’m using an old version of Photoshop Elements, which is good enough for my purposes and therefore I have felt no need to upgrade. I just gave it permissions and haven’t had trouble with it since.