Automatically reset to default??

I was wondering if there is any reason why comodo firewall would reset it settings to what looks like defaults? How can this happen?

I noticed it the morning of Sunday 23rd and its a bit worring. I found the firewall security level and Defense+ security level set to safe mode (which they weren’t before). I had a closer look and found my firewall behaviour settings changed to what i presume are defaults too. I’m confused. Is there a comodo log that can shed a bit more light on this. I’d love to know how it happened (and by who) without my knowledge.

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere. I am new to this forum but I had a quick look and couldn’t find an answer.

Some details
Puter: Dell Inspiron 1720
Product version: 5.12.256249.2599

Hi and welcome Netwarrior,
Did you activate a different configuration?
Manage Configurations

Open the Defense+ log viewer and select more to be able to view configuration changes.
View Defense+ Events

Happens to me occasionally on my x86 W7 desktop PC. Sometimes the CIS Gui fails to load at start up and throws up an error message.

I then reboot and it starts ok but has reverted to default settings.

Thanks captainsticks. Internet/Proactive/Firewall settings would change the settings and that seems to turn up in the Log Viewer as a ‘Active Configuration Index’ entry.

Hmm…apart from today, there isn’t many entries this month. There was one on the 2nd…Oh hell. Might have been running on defaults for 21 days. I use this puter a few times a week. Why didn’t i notice this? I’ll have to keep a closer eye on it (if it happens again ill post again). Thanks.

Thanks to Sicknero too but ive not had a GUI problem reciently.

Thanks for posting back and let us hope it doesn’t happen again without your knowledge. :slight_smile:
Yes, please keep us informed if it happens again.

Thank you.