automatic update

I uncheck all automatically update in settings, but it’s still update.

Please remember:
IMPORTANT: HOW TO SUBMIT BUGREPORTS (READ THIS IF YOU WANT THEM FIXED)

Thanks.

Automatic AV updates cannot be turned off.

You mean AV updates, right?

I think you could set the firewall to somehow block itself and all of the CIS applications from connecting the Internet and that way block updates. But has not tested it!

I installed yesterday the latest CIS version (3.5.57173.439, 668) on fresh WinXP_32_sp3, single user/account. Did not change internet explorer proxy settings. Using institute’s proxy settings.

Everything, including every stupid program on my PC can connect the internet for every possible-to-imagine purpose. But not the COMODO AV virus database update.

I checked registry as it is written in https://forums.comodo.com/anti_virus_bugs/tutorial_please_read_if_your_having_antivirus_update_issues_fixed-t31869.0.html. Everything OK.
I turned off and disabled every program that can, hypothetically, block the update, but nothing was changed.

Avast AV on my previous winXP did updates with the same proxy.

What should I do?

I resolved the problem!!!
The final downloadable CIS version (3.5.57173.439, 668) contains bug, that prevent updating virus database through proxy.
You have to connect to internet directly, without proxy, to update virus database & restart PC. The update fixes the bug.
It was very disappointing experience… :-TD