Automate AV installation

Hello,

How can I automate the installation of the AntiVirus? I want to uncheck the extra features and only install AntiVirus. This is so I can easily push it out to some PCs without having to give each user a series of steps to follow.

Thanks for any help.

Answering my own question. See here.
https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis-b137.0/-t54008.0.html
That worked fine automated from a batch file.

One niggly issue. I need to disable the Auto-Sandbox. How?
There is an MSI property SET_BBLOCKER_STATE in the MSI (use SuperOrca to see the properties of an MSI), but it doesn’t seem to make any change with values I tried.

Current command for only Antivirus installation is
msiexec /I cis_setup_x86.msi INSTALLANTIVIRUS=1 INSTALLFIREWALL=0 SETOURDNSSERVER=0 THREATCASTFEATURE=2 INSTALLDEFHOMEPAGE=0 INSTALLASKDEFSEARCH=0 SET_BBLOCKER_STATE=0 /Passive

Here are the reported available properties
ADD_TRUSTED;AFFILIATE_CAN_DOWNGRADE;AV_FOR_SERVERS;BETASUFFIX;CFPCFG;CHANGESETANTIVIRUS;CHANGESETFIREWALL;CIS_AUTORUN_TASKID;CIS_PAY_MODE;CISBF;CLOUD_ANALYSE;CMDAGENT;CONFIG_FROM_FILE;CONFIG_FROM_XCFG;CUSTOMINSTALLMODE;FEEDBACKHOLDER;FIX_BFE_SERVICE;HIDE_SECURITY_ALERTS;INITIATE_AVDB_UPDATE;INSTALLANTIVIRUS;INSTALLDIR;INSTALLER_MODE;INSTALLFIREWALL;IS_INSTALLER_MODE_IS_FREE;MAKE_CESM_DEFAULT_CONFIG;NEWAPPFOUND;OLDAPPFOUND;PREDEFINEDPROFILE;PRODUCT_TYPE;PRODUCTNAME;SET_ANTIVIRUS_STATE;SET_BBLOCKER_STATE;SET_FIREWALL_STATE;SET_HIPS_STATE;SHARED_SPACE_FOLDER_NAME;TOP_BANNER_COLOR;TOP_BANNER_SIZE_CX;TOP_BANNER_SIZE_CY;USER_EMAIL;USERLANGUAGEID;WEB_DB_PATH;WEB_PRECONFIG_AV;WEB_PRECONFIG_FW;WEB_USER_SIGNATURE;WEBINSTALL

Answering myself again. To disable the Auto-Sandbox, put the following in a file like disablesandbox.reg and double-click it.
That can also be applied from the same batch file that launches the MSI installer.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Software\COMODO\Firewall Pro\Configurations\0\HIPS\SBSettings]
“SBMode”=dword:11773