asking how do i setup comodo Firewall with Windows Remote Desktop Connection?

asking how do i setup comodo Firewall with Windows Remote Desktop Connection? when i trun on comodo Firewall Application Monitor. i cant login from my laptop, but when i trun the comodo Firewall Application Monitor off then My Remote Desktop Connection works and i am asking how do i setup this comodo Firewall up so it will work. any help would Good think you (:WAV)

.King881.

At a guess, I’d say the “Add/Remove/Zone” in the “Tasks” menu will be the place to go. If you hit F1 with that menu onscreen, you’ll get details of how to set it up.

You’d also have to make sure that the option to “Allow users to connect remotely to this computer” in System Properties → Remote (tab) is checkmarked. I seem to recall seeing an update for that in the Windows Update site, so you might want to check that out too.

Welcome to the forum King881 :slight_smile:

You might want to take a look at these posts to see if they help:

Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop issues [Resolved]

Toggie

Would I be correct in thinking that the firewall doesn’t have the ability to limit incoming connections on TCP port 3389 Toggie? I was reading on this site that that’s indeed the case (mentioned in recommendation #5) and that the user has to configure IPsec as an additional safeguard.