Are you ban iran please guide me

hello
Is your ssl service open for iran or you ban iran ( i want to know can i register ssl from iran with select iran country ? )
Is your ssl service open for United Arab Emirates ( can we register ssl by select this country ) ?
because my family now in united arab emirates, i want to know can my family register ssl from united arab emirates ?
thank you

Hi

Submit a ticket at https://support.comodo.com/ and validation experts guide you to register the SSL certificate.

United States export restrictions prevent us from selling a certificate to a person or organization in Iran, or to another person or organization outside Iran if we have a reasonable expectation that the certificate will be re-exported to Iran. What that means, is that though we are not restricted from selling a certificate to a person or organization in the UAE, we can not sell to them if we know that they will be passing the certificate on to a person or organization in Iran.

There is a new “General License with Respect to Certain Services, Software, and Hardware Incident to Personal Communications” from OFAC available at Sanctions Programs and Country Information | Office of Foreign Assets Control

This has been effective since Feb 7, 2014 and names web browsing in article 1 section a (Fee based services).

Does this solve the problem?

No, as it does not apply to cryptography.