I have the following rules setup, and was wondering if anyone thinks I have a hole I missed.
- Out IP rule to the ZONE: wireless router IP address (single IP)
- In IP rule from Zone: wireless router IP address to PC
- Out IP rule to Zone: wife’s PC (single IP address)
- In IP rule from Zone: wife’s PC address to PC
- Alloww TCP or UDP out from IP any to IP any where source port is ANY and remote port is ANY
- Allow ICMP out from IP Any to IP Any where ICMP message is echo request
- " " where ICMP message is fragmentation needed
- " " where ICMP message is Time Exceeded
- Allow in TCP or UDP in or out from IP any to IP any where source IP is any and remote port is 29478 (for my azureus bit torrent)
- Block and log IP in or OUT from IP any to IP any where IPPROTO is any
Trying to see if I have gaps or I should tighten the rules.
[attachment deleted by admin]