I have found the following issue, it is very simple to reproduce.
Problem: “Apply” button while editing the Network Security Policy does not work properly.
Comodo Firewall version: 5.8.213334.2131
How to reproduce.
- In the main Comodo Firewall window go to “Firewall” tab.
- Under “Firewall” tab click “Network Security Policy” link.
- In the opened window select any policy and click “Edit” button (if the list is empty, create a policy first).
- Do any change in the opened “Network Control Rule” window.
- Now click “Apply” button. The window closes, but the new rule is still inactive.
- Press “Ok” button in “Network Security Policy” window, and only now the changes made on step 4 become active.
It is easy to see this by starting a download in the browser and disabling all the network access for this browser on step 4. As a result, browser stops downloading a file only after step 6, but not 5, as it is supposed to be according to button labels.