Application Monitor screwing up

Hi,
When I start my system I can use the internet for a while, anything from a few minutes to an hour later the Application Monitor blocks Internet Explorer (IE7) despite the application being "Allow"ed in the list. Also no components are blocked in Component Monitor. The Log messages say :
“Application Access Denied (iexplore.exe:85.91.228.149: :http(80))” [ip varies]
If I turn off Application Monitor I can connect to web sites easily which rules out connection problems, web site probs etc and means traffic is correctly getting through the Network rules I believe.
So where is this going wrong or is this a bug?
PS Yes, rebooting fixes the problem…until next time but I dont expect to have to reboot the pc every time i want to view web pages.

Having just read the “Current Solutions to 2.4 issues” thread above I tried turning off “Do protocol analysis” and discovered that I could then turn Application Monitor back on and all was well.

So does having this feature off ie not analysing protocol, effect my security or is it not really a problem?

I spoke too soon…it stopped again. Anyone got any ideas, else I’ll have to think about trying Kerio.

Edited: OK, an update, I unchecked “Block fragmented IP datagrams” and so far all seems to be well (I put the Protocol Analysis back on).
Same question then…
So does having this feature off ie not blocking fragmented datagrams, effect my security or is it not really a problem?