Application internet connection control help

How can I block a program or have Comodo ask before it accesses the internet or recieves from the internet. I would like the program to work, just would like to individually control internet connection. I have two programs that I want to use but to block from internet use, or ideally have comodo ask when they try to connect to the internet and allow or deny at my option. Can this level of control be set up per application and how do I go about doing it. thanks for your help.

Perhaps this is what you’re looking for:

1. Open the CIS control panel from the system tray
  2. Open Firewall/Firewall Behaviour Settings
  3. On ‘General settings’ Move the slider to ‘Custom Policy Mode’
  4. Select ‘Alert Settings’ move the slider up for more information presented on each rule.

The above will prompt for each new application (custom policy mode) and create increasingly more detailed rules as the alert settings is moved towards very high.

To receive notifications about inbound connections, use the ‘Stealth Ports Wizard’ also on the Firewall tab, and select the second option:

“Alert me to incoming connections and make my ports stealth on a per-case basis”

usually you would not want to be notified about unrequested inbound requests… so choose setting 3, hide me from everyone.

The OP asked:

How can I block a program or have Comodo ask before it accesses the internet or recieves from the internet.

ok.

while people usually think, they need to know about receive attempts in general, i simply added an information to think about. with a bit motivation to try :wink:
if all works with it,… fine. if not, your suggestion is helping further.