Any problem on Comodo Firewall Pro with Windows Vista Service Pack 1?

It’s been more than 2 months after Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) was released in mid March. I’m puzzled if my home PC equipped with Windows Vista Home Basic should be upgraded with SP1 or later. My main concern is whether Comodo Firewall Pro, the current version of which is 3.0.24.368, has any conflict with SP1. Will any of you let me share your experience?

AChung

See this thread. Thats why I am staying on XP.

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/comodo_firewall_pro_3022249_with_sp1-t22655.0.html

SP1 for Vista is a recommended upgrade. Same with the new XP SP3.

Yes, XP SP3 & Vista SP1 work fine with CFP 3, for most!

Josh

I would recommend the upgrade to Vista SP1 but only if it shows for you in Windows updates. If it doesn’t then that means that there are driver incompatibility’s with your system so don’t touch it until that is fixed. When it is it will then show up in Windows updates.

I have Vista SP1 and CFP 3 working fine here, no problems encountered.

Greetings, it has been a long time since I had to post here about a problem with my system. Have not had a problem with CFP and Vista SP1 since setting thingys up. Just updated to the latest version of CFP and now I keep getting the warning that the Vista Firewall is not working, guess there is a problem with Vista not recognizing CFP with the latest update, did not have any problem with the previous version of CFP. What should be done to prevent this from happening any more?

Please read This topic
Thank you
Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks for these links, more information than I can use I am sure, just have not done anythingy just yet. Have other issues to attend to first, Wife needs breakfast and other issues. Will return to this later . . . am confident that this HELP will solve my problem.