any more confessions?

I :-* (:LOV) :-* him! ;D

My personal opinion is that the bunny is cute but distracting and would probably taste good in a stew… Ok truely I confess that I admire the bunny, beause he gets more attention than I do…

Huh? Did you say something?

LOL… What’s intesreting though is if I show it to my wife… she will probably share it with all her friends and chat about it for hours, totally ignoring me. OK, I guess it does have it’s advantages…

Hahahh, so you prefer to be left out of your wife’s conversation with her friends? Erm, I think I can understand that, the topics of conversation for man and women are often world apart. :wink:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Loll. Doomspice, you have NO idea! :smiley: When you get married let us know, we will try to help you through your time of need. Things should be different, funeral sessions should be held when you get married, and a cheery reception when the mother in law kicks the bucket. (:CLP)

Cheers,

Paul

I guess I can confess to singing “Ding ■■■■, The Witch Is Dead” when my MIL went down for the last time. Twas a time of confusion. Should I be sympathetic to my ex-wife (pathetic being key) or just dance a little jig?

I moved out of sight of the kids and I danced. I’m a b****rd…

I feel your pain. I too went through this…do I let her keep getting out of the hole yelling…"I’m not dead you $@##%! Or do I keep throwing the dirt on anyway? ;D

Cheers,

Paul

Keep on throwing the dirt… and you will be free at last… :smiley:

Hey Paul,

Marriage to me is a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go. Still got many years to enjoy my life and to ahem flirt around as much as I like. ;D Yup, I will let you people know when I’m getting married. That is if Melih is still feeding us with free food and this forum still exist 10 years later. :smiley:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Now that you are studying in a British Uni, you need to stop asking for free food and start asking for free ■■■■!!! And unless you know all the different kinds of ■■■■, ale and can spot them from a mile away, you ain’t getting a degree!!! :slight_smile:

(good old days (:KWL) )

Melih

Hahahaha… Going to, going to, Melih. I’m not really there yet. Will be there in a month. :wink: As for the ■■■■ spotting ability, I will try to work ■■■■■■■ getting it. Will announce it once I have that ability. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

p/s: Anyway, you don’t intend to sell Comodo to Symantec right? Hope you are not insulted with this question, it is seriously an innocent question. :slight_smile:

If Melih was insulted, you would have been struck down with a bolt of lighting by now. Just ask Paulo, the admin of thunder. He descended the other day in a booming voice hearing we were having posting troubles. Hey it’s better than that ■■■■ Scomodo rabbit. Rabbit stew I keep saying.

Cheers,

Paul

They can’t afford us! (:KWL)

Melih

Oh oh, I hear another one coming on…

You Go Melih!! Hoot! Hoot! (:CLP)

Cheers,

Paul

Thank goodness. (:CLP)

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside… I fell like telling them “Na Na Na Na Na Na”

SCOMODO… More than just a cute little bunny…

loll, I would sincerely hope so. Stupid rabbit, :smiley: , Universal domination indeed. :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

Symantec won’t come here… they are afraid of Scomodo! (:AGY) ;D ;D ;D

speechless :slight_smile:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe