Antivirus continually updating same update

G’day,

I have been using Comodo for awhile now and have been very impressed with it. However I recently upgraded my os to win 7 ultimate 64 (about 2 mths ago) and have been having a few problems.

Those problems can wait however as in the last week or so my comodo antivirus is continually updating with the same update. The download completes and is a success however after a period of between 1 minute and upto 1 day it will download the exact same update. It has updated something like 7 to 10 times now with 1 or 2 failures but all the rest successes.

I have tried turning the auto update off but this is not effective as it just starts downloading the update again. I have uninstalled and re-installed comodo a few times but it still continues to do the same.

The update is BASE_END_USER_v5848.cav size 98.9mb

I don’t know what else to do bar unistall comodo completely and go with another security program which I don’t really want to do.

My os is win7 ultimate 64

comodo version 4.1.150349.920
virus sig db version 5864

Oh and it’s the internet security premium free version of comodo.

Try Where can i download the latest full AV database?. Does that help?

:-TD I have not had this problem on win7 but on all my XP SP3 machines (4 in total). A manual update sorts the problem for a day or a week or 2, and then the problem re-occurs. Never on my win7 machines.