Antivirus and Firewall

I had the Firewall tested through McAfee.com - File Not Found. I had virus scan done by stop-sign to make sure I was being protected by the Comodo Antivirus. http://www.stop-sign.com. I have no viruses and Hacker watch said my computer is secure. The Comodo Anti virus and Firewall are the best I have ever had. I couldn’t even get these kind of results from any product I have purchased in the past. Thank you so much.
(B) :slight_smile:

PROTECTS COMODO YEAH WHERE U CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NET OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TRY TO UNISTALL IT IF U CAN U WONT U CANT TO MANY HAVE THAT PROBLEM ON THERE COMPUTERS WITH COMODO JINKS JUNK !

You must have enabled “Caps Lock” accidentally?

LA

It’s ZoneAlarm mixed with Virgin ISP and certain Microsft updates that creates connection problems. Comodo works fine.

It seems to be a problem on your end.

please tell me if i am doing the right thing running comodo firewall, avast antivirus and comodo boclean all together

Yes, that’s a decent setup which I’m sure many Comodo users have, around the world. Avast is popular at this forum.

LA

ps. welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

You could MAYBE get rid of BOClean… Nah… It’s a cool product. :slight_smile:

I had been using Zone Alarm on my computer, running XP with Service Pack 3. For some reason it stopped accepting it’s own virus updates, so I switched to Comodo Firewall 3.0.14.276. I liked the way it worked but I got hung SCADS of times. I kept having to force a shutdown and restart. The computer would come up as it should, only to hang at some other point. I uninstalled it and tried the Beta of Comodo Internet Security 3.5.53518.419. Same result, only less hangs. Still annoying! I uninstalled that and switched to Outpost Security Suite. No hangs. Unfortunately, I think, I’ll stay with that one. Too bad. I also have Comodo on my laptop, running Vista. Just to keep life simple I’ll probably take that one off too.

Also, I couldn’t find a place to ask Comodo for help on this one. Perhaps an obvious place to report problems? Consisdering I was a Beta tester for the Internet Security program you’d think there’d be a way to submit bug reports, but NOOOOOO!

See ya!

Ummm…

https://forums.comodo.com/beta_corner_cis-b133.0/

I use Comodo Firewall and Nod32 ver. 4.0.417 and I am well me so on Vista 64 bit(Comodo firewall is magnificent!
:-TU