A. THE BUG/ISSUE
- What you did: Not sure I did anything worth mentioning.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: AntiError suddenly started popping up claiming MS Windows 7 are in need of an update
- What you expected to happen or see: No alert
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Ran my Windows Update. It’s listing no important updates, just Bing desktop.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the compatibility fixes (link in format): N/A
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware): AntiError, Product version : 4.2.255638.39
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen: Yes. Just keeps popping up after reboots
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): Samsung laptop with Easy Settings, Easy Software Manager, Easy Support Center and SW Update installed and also taking care that my MS Windows 7 is being kept up to date.
B. FILES APPENDED.
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues): Not Appended
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Not Appended
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs: Not Appended
- A CIS config report or file: Not appended.
- Crash or freeze dump file: Not appended
- Screenshot of More~About page.: Not appended.