Anti Virus scan stop button does not work

I pause the manual scan, everything works scan is paused.

Then i try and stop the scan a dialogue box appears and asks whether to i want to stop the scan i click yes, it looks like it is going to close but then the virus scan display refreshes and now the pause button is gone. Every time i press the stop button nothing happens ( same thing happens). It is impossible to close the scan without cutting power to the computer.

This bug only started happening after i updated to a new version of comodo

please fix this quickly…

Vista 32

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums!

After you have pressed stop let comodo Av before itself and it will stop. You will need to fil in a bug report you will find in this forum/section/sector.

Regards,
Valentin N

I know this is an old post, however I have recently been having the same problem. The scan will not stop running even when pushing the stop button. The only cure is to power down the system. I did have this same problem back around the same time as the OP, but it seems that it has returned.

Wondering if this bug was ever fixed or if there is somewhere I could go to find out?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Window XP Pro

Then the cmdagent.exe (Comodo Internet Security Helper Service) may have crashed. Try starting it again in the Services manager.

When you have the time and energy. Please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Also follow How to determine which file is causing a manual scan to hang to determine what file was causing the scanner to be hung. Please add this information to your bug report.