Another VPN problem

I’m an experienced computer/security user and installed Comodo Firewall last night.
Since that time I can’t use either of my vpn’s, I sign onto them ok but there is no traffic coming through so internet wont work.
Having searched the forum I find many problems with users and VPN’s, so it this a bug? Anyone got this to work with Anonine or Swiss VPN?
I’m using Win7 x64 and if can’t get this to work then I’ll be un-installing this and going back to Outpost Pro.

When establishing a VPN connection you get a new IP address. Chances are that the new IP range is not trusted. Create a new network with the range of your VPN address. Alternatively, you can always switch the firewall to training mode, connect to the VPN and ensure all works, then switch to the previous mode.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply, I’ll try what you said about adding VPN IP range to trusted.
Been using the firewall in training mode, connect to VPN and no traffic.
Compared to other firewalls I’ve used this look really good but not for me if cannot get it to work with any of my VPN’s.

What configuration of CIS are you using? Internet Security or Proactive Security?

Can you show me a screenshot of your Global Rules (Firewall → Advanced → Network Security)?