We have released version 1.5.5 of our Antispam Gateway with some added features and a couple of enhancements to existing features.
- We have added a “Download” button in the “Log Search” console so that you can now download the transaction log
- To stop users from abusing their delivery queue we have removed the “Delivery Queue” icon from the user’s control panel
- We have reworded “Accessible logging days” to read “Log Retention Period” - makes it a bit easier to understand
- We have added a “Reason” column to the Quarantine panel to make it easier to see why email is being blocked - this one took a bit of work and is still being refined so please bear with us
- We have removed the case-sensitivity from the user’s (and admin’s) login names.
There is still more to come so keep an eye open for version 1.6 due to be released ~27 September!
A free trial is available here Anti-spam | Cloud Based Spam Email Filter Security from Comodo - 2019 and the admin guide is here Comodo AntiSpam Gateway - Introduction, Free Anti Spam, Email Spam
Kind regards and take it easy.
Product Manager - Comodo Antispam Gateway.