An indication when a filter is active in the logs window

1. What version of CIS, or Comodo Firewall, are you currently using:

2. What actually happened or you saw:
Within the View Logs window, pointing to the filter button highlights it. While the button is pressed, it displays a distinct look (especially in the borders). After its release, it returns to be highlighted while the Advanced Filter dialog is present. After a filter is Applied, the filter button returns to its normal appearance.

3. What you wanted to happen or see:
The filter button should appear as it is pressed while the Advanced Filter dialog is shown and remain like that while a filter is active until it is void. (Yet it should show as highlighted while the cursor is over it with or without an active filter.)

4. Why you think it is desirable:
For us with short memory span, it is nice to have a reminder that our actions have consequences.

5. Any other information:
This would be like a good reminder that a filter remains active after changing the view period, and that reopening the Advanced Filter dialog and pressing Cancel does not void an active filter.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have reset the poll and moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I’m writing this reply as a heads up. The rules for Wish Request processing state that a Wish cannot stay in this area for more than 6 months. Thus, there is less than a month’s time left for voting for this topic. Once it is September 16th I will move this topic to Rejected (unless it receives at least 15 points before the end of the voting period).

Thus, if you have not yet voted, one way or the other, about this Wish Request please do so ASAP.

Thank you.

I’m sorry, but as it has been 6 months since the Wish Request has been submitted, and it has not received the required 15 points, I am forced to move this Wish Request to Rejected. I hope you understand.

Please note that if you wish you are allowed to create a new Wish Request for this same wish as long as you wait at least 1 month since the time it was moved to Rejected. This only applies to Wish Requests which were moved to Rejected because they sat in the Waiting Area for 6 months without receiving the necessary 15 points, and were moved to Rejected only for that reason.

Thank you.

Please note that under the new rules you are allowed to create a new Wish Request for this same wish as long as you wait at least 1 month since the time it was moved to Rejected. This only applies to Wish Requests which were moved to Rejected because they sat in the Waiting Area for 6 months without receiving the necessary 15 points, and were moved to Rejected only for that reason.

Thank you.