Am I being attacked?

I left my comodo off for a week because a friend said software firewalls aren’t needed since I’m behind a router. Yesterday I turned it back on and I see this:

The blocks just keeps going up.

Don’t worry, this is a side effect of using the Stealth Ports Wizard. Any connections from Windows Operating System are perfectly safe. You don’t need to do anything :slight_smile:

Hope this helps,

Beanie :slight_smile:

ok thanks for the quick reply, now I feel better

No problem :slight_smile:

Mods, this topic can be locked now.

I’m behind a router and run a software firewall…

Why? Outbound protection. I feel the outbound protection is well worth running the firewall even though the firewall doesn’t have to work very hard most of the time.

Copy that.

I would like to add that the firewall is needed as the topic starter seems to have an open port on his router; so he needs it for inbound protection as well. And as most people share their computer on a local network you would need the inbound protection as you never know what is happening on the other’s computers.

I’ll leave this unlocked unless godlyatheist says otherwise concerning this issue.

Your screen shot: It’s not hacking attempts.
Read following link. You will see my reply on it.
https://forums.comodo.com/firewall_help/several_intrusion_attempts_on_the_same_port-t37653.0.html;msg268582#msg268582

Router(for HOME networking): It can’t perfectly prevent hacking attempts.
There are many vulnerabilities and attack techniques.(depands on router vendor, model)
In case of firmware overwrting attack,
After you are attacked by a hacker, your router can’t prevent from anything.
It means the hacker can control your router whatever he wants.
Also a router can’t prevent hackings based on WEB(Web Hacking), Packet Sniffing,
Packet manipulation etc.
Do not trust a router.
You should trust CIS rather than a router.