alot of questions about CAV

hi guys ,

i’m new egyptian person here , maybe the only one . anyway , i used Comodo AV beta 1.1 and it was just gr8 with detecting a virus never detected before by AVG , and clean interface , But also i faced many problems with it , but i think it’ll be fixed in the new version 2

• when the new version 2 will be ready to use ? or even the beta ? as today is 1\7\06! i ca’t wait (M)

-why there’s no website for CAV like other companies , where u’ll find the new threats , news , product information and maybe an-online scanner ! i think this site will be is important

• what about spyware stuff and adware ? guys here says that there’s spyware detection , but why that’s not official in the site and in the product feature?

• windows xp security center don’t recognize CAV ? that’s annoying thing ???

• If the company intend to make the CAV and CPF free and the antispyware ? i think it’ll be good thing to Mix them all in one full security suite product ! and also let the choice also to others who like to use only one product .

• i dunno if i’m the only person that noticed that , but isn’t the update process kinda slow?

• as the product gonna be free , i think it will fun thing to enable the user to change the interface of the program and enabke users to make their own skins , like what those guys of Avast and Spy-bot do? i think that’s not hard thing

hope see the version 2 soon , " hope so soooon , just can’t wait" ,and be the 1st one to use it

thanx

Well, after seeing your avatar and your screen name, I’d have to say you certainly are one mature egyptian. Perhaps you should check back after you grow up a bit?

Because it’s a beta, that’s why. :wink:

- what about spyware stuff and adware ? guys here says that there's spyware detection , but why that's not official in the site and in the product feature?

- windows xp security center don't recognize CAV ? that's annoying thing ???

- i dunno if i'm the only person that noticed that , but isn't the update process kinda slow?

Well, it does have to go all the way to Egypt. :wink:

- as the product gonna be free , i think it will fun thing to enable the user to change the interface of the program and enabke users to make their own skins , like what those guys of Avast and Spy-bot do? i think that's not hard thing

Yes, only free programs should be skinnable. Good point. :wink:

:-\

If every beta product should be like that , so why the version 1 had the same problems " it wasn’t beta "

anyway , i changed the pic , i dunno , everytime i look at it make me feel like it talks to me

(WCF11)

Ahhh…a Sludge fan I see. :wink:

Version 1 was actually still a beta, even though Comodo never tagged it as such until recently. There hasn’t ever been a release version or an RC version of the antvirus. It’ll get there, but Comodo want to make certain that it’s right before it’s announced as an official release.

Hope this helps,
Ewen :slight_smile:

so , don’t know when ?
(WCF11)

Unfortunately I don’t know when because I don’t work for Comodo. They are commited to getting it right, so it will be ready when it is released and it will be released when it’s ready.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Ewen
(WCF3) (WCF3) (WCF3)

thanxx

(WCF11)

Man that photo is ugly! :slight_smile:

I am having hard time to reply to you looking at that photo!

anyway…

we will have a much improved version in early July!

Melih

ook , so we just have to wait ! with my GF , she’s cute in the pic , right

(WCF11)

Well there is an alternative. Ask your GF to invent a time machine! that will work too! She is as real as the possibility of you building a time machine :slight_smile:

Melih