Allowing Wireless Printer Through

I’ve been using Comodo Firewall for a while now and have had not problems yet.
Well, I recently bought an “HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series” wireless printer.
The only time I can use the printer is when I disable my firewall. Even in training mode it won’t work.

I’ve searched the forums and found their solutions, but none of them worked for me. I also submitted a support ticket, but all that did was direct me to a forum thread, which didn’t work for me.

I’ve tried multiple things, like allowing the printer’s IP through and setting up a new trusted zone with the printer in it. I even added the printer’s applications to the “trusted applications” list.
Nothing worked. I’ve restarted the printer, my computer, reinstalled the software. Nothing works.

Does any of the workarounds in App. is not working correctly, but does not seem to be s/boxed. What to do? [v5] bring a solution here?

Try this and report back if it works

Disable “Block Fragmented IP datagrams” in Firewall → Firewall Behavior Settings → Advanced

See my post here

https://forums.comodo.com/firewall-help-cis/unable-to-find-network-printer-comodo-firewall-officejet-pro-8500a-solved-t68670.0.html

Great! I had the same problem with my Deskjet 3050, and this was the solution that worked.
Thanks Version 7. So any possible detrimental side effects to enabling fragmented IP datagrams?
SM