Allowing all actions except internet access

Hello,

I’ve got a problem with my multimedia player. It’s a great piece of software but as a freeware it’s not perfect. Every time I try to use playlist or automatic start of another movie part when one finishes, I need to manually allow it to create some additional files. Every time.

I could just put it on a list of trusted apps but it would mean that also can access Internet and I would hate that because it downloads huge amounts of info about every file I play like DVD cover, ranking, info, similar shows “that I might like” etc etc. So I need to cut it from Internet but grant full access to files etc. could anyone help me with that? I bet it’s very simple but I cannot figure out how to manage pc access and internet access separately 88)

tl;dr
How to permanently allow an application to do everything on my pc except connecting to the Internet?

PS.
I’m perfectly happy with my global firewall settings so I wouldn’t like to change anything.

EDIT:
If it is in any way important:
I’m using the latest Comodo Firewall (5.3.17…) on Windows 7 Ultimate x86 which is also up to date.