Allow customiziation of the browser pane within the Widget

1. What actually happened or you saw:
The widget has the browser pane which contains all the installed browsers in System. However, it cannot be customized.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
(1) Have possibility to remove / add browsers, (2) Have option to add shortcuts that refers to browsers with user profiles such as Google Chrome that adds different icons with depending on a number of user profiles

3. Why you think it is desirable:
It is important because currently (1) some browsers such as Internet Explorer which I don’t use at all occupies space in the browser pane which is wasted and (2) I want my profile of Firefox or Google Chrome to be within the Browser Pane. I still may want to have them in the System to test websites but I don’t really need them in the Browser Pane of the Widget.

4. Any other information:
?

Thank you for your wish in the required format. I will now move this to the waiting area. In the waiting area users will be allowed to vote on the wish. Once your wish reaches at least 20 votes with at least 15 of them being positive your wish will be forwarded to the tracker.

I voted yes.
This would be a really neat feature!

I’m sorry, but as it has been 6 months since the Wish Request has been submitted, and it has not received the required 15 points, I am forced to move this Wish Request to Rejected. I hope you understand.

Please note that if you wish you are allowed to create a new Wish Request for this same wish as long as you wait at least 1 month since the time it was moved to Rejected. This only applies to Wish Requests which were moved to Rejected because they sat in the Waiting Area for 6 months without receiving the necessary 15 points, and were moved to Rejected only for that reason.

Thank you.