allow a network

I have comodo firewall pro v2.4.18.184. I have just installed this , but it isn’t allowing access to the files on my other computers, I have 1 other computer and a laptop, the kids use all 3 puters for home work and save all to a folder which they share so that they can get on any computer and continue the homework. But since putting this on it does not allow the file sharing, and I am guessing not the the printer either, so please tell me how to allow sharing between our puters

Greetings,
I guess you’re using a router since you have a home network. Have you set up a trusted zone?
I use CFP3, but if I’m not wrong, you click the ‘Security tab’ after you’ve opened the GUI, and then click ‘Define a new trusted network’.
Name it anything, like ‘Home network’, and enter the router’s IP-range, for example 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.255

Cheers,
Ragwing

no router but sorry u really lost me did u mean open comodo, then go to network monitor ? I am real newbie to this program

Oh ok, so all your computers are ‘seperate’, not connected to eachother?

When you’ve opened Comodo, click ‘Security’. Then at under ‘Wizards’ it should say something like ‘Define a new trusted network’.

Cheers,
Ragwing

sorry got really confused yes have router, do not know how to setup a trusted zone. I tried what I thought you told me to do, but must have done something wrong

thick as 2 bricks i am drrrr, its all working fine ty for all your help, as yet to test printer but should be fine. They can get into their files

Great to hear, hope the printer will work too :wink:

Cheers,
Ragwing