All configuration lost after upgrade to 6.2

Yesterday I upgraded Comodo to version 6.2 via cisupgrade_installer.exe. After the required two restarts I found that all my configuration regarding programs, networks, and so weren’t there anymore.

Is there any way to revert back to 5.x? Will I be able to recover the configuration once the software is downgraded? I won’t be configuring all over again.

Thanks!!

check in the configuration options for your old config. when upgrading it saves the config but doesnt activate it automatically.

I could import the settings as long as I had made a backup. I thought that an upgrade would keep the settings.

Did you try what i suggested? the upgrade will automatically make a backup of the old config

I read about activating the other configurations but nowhere says which one if from the previous version.

can you post a screenshot of the configuration menu and post it here

Downgraded to 5.12 sorry.

You should choose the one which you used, if you used internet security then choose it…

But yes, the upgrade should set the settings to the active one instead of defaults.

check in the configuration options for your old config. when upgrading it saves the config but doesnt activate it automatically.
i would like to know if this works :-\

It had worked here.

and all your CIS settings, rules etc. was saved and overtaken by the new version?

yes