Alienware command center unkown?

how do i get these “unknown” files to be known? its just the lighting effects program for my computer.

and the intrusions from teamspeak? any way i can tell it TS is ok?

Can you repost that image? The link is not working.

You can also attach it to this topic. Here is how to.

Push the reply button. Or when using the Quick reply type some text and push the preview button.

Underneath the text box click on Additional options. Push the Choose button and navigate to the file and select it. When you want to post more images click on the more attachments link.

When done typing push the Post or Preview button.

ok, does it work now?

[attachment deleted by admin]

You can add the Alienware applications to Trusted Files when you know they are downloaded from a reputable source (and therefor most likely free of malware).

Teamspeak is trying to access CIS files in memory and is getting blocked. That is part of the self protection of CIS. When it does not effect the functionality of Team Speak I would suggest to leave it like that. Every program you allow to have memory access increases vulnerability.

In case you want to allow the memory access by a program:

Select Defense+ → Computer Security Policy.
Scroll down to Comodo Internet Security, select Edit → Protection Settings.
Interprocess memory Access (Active Yes) select Modify → Add -->Now use Running Processes or Browse to point to the concerned file(s) .
Then just “Apply” to each window as you exit.

See attached image for reference.

[attachment deleted by admin]

thanks.

this is off topic of this post, but in my last two computer scans, about halfway through, comodo, and everything else, except the mouse and my cpu meter froze. the only way i could remedy both times was a force shutdown. and right after that, my internet has been going incredibly slow. could it be because of an incomplete scan? and is there anything i can do?
Edit: i tried another scan at 20 mb and heuristics at low instead of high. it was a very fast scan and my internet is normal again. :smiley: